Win big with Rainbow Gospel Radio & Beit Bracha
Rules of the Shades of Love National Colouring Competition:
• School students from Gr R to Gr 12 may participate in the competition.
• An entry fee of R10 per entry is compulsory.
• Unlimited entries, but each entry has an entry fee of R10.
• Entries may only be submitted via a participating school. Homeschool and private students may enter via Kingdom Gems Homeschool, with whom we have an agreement to act as administration center for all students not enrolled in a school.
• Participating schools will receive a cash back of 10% of the deposited entry fees.
• Any school may participate, but all participating schools has to complete the registration form.
• The prescribed medium for the entries is colouring pencils.
• The prescribed size for the entries is A4 size.
• The information on the bottom of the page has to be completed in full.
• Each entry must have the school’s stamp and receipt number for the entry fee on the bottom of the reverse side of the page.
• The beneficiary of the competition is Beit Bracha Rehabilitation Centre in Worcester.
• Each grade category will have a first, second and third national prize winner.
o First prize for students: R1000-00
o Second prize for students: R500-00
o Third prize for students: R300-00
• The first three schools with the most entries will also be rewarded prizes.
o First prize for the school: R5000-00
o Second prize for the school: R3000-00
o Third prize for the school: R1000-00
Only 1 adult winner with a winning prize of R1000-00
• The closing date for the competition is 15 November 2016
• All entry fees has to be paid over to Rainbow Gospel Radio by 30 December 2016.
• The banking details will be provided in advance by email to each participating school.
• All entries must be send to Pretoria by courier by 30 December 2016.
• All entries will be scanned and published on Facebook in the group: Shades of Love where online voting will take place to determine the final winner of each category.
• The winner will be announced on 5 December 2016.
• All prize money and school commissions will be paid over by 7 December 2016.
• Entries will not be returned to participating schools and will become the property of Rainbow Gospel Radio.
• The chosen winners will be final.
Terms and conditions:
The R5000 first prize will only be paid out if the winning insitution enter more than 1000 entries.
The R3000 second prize will only be paid out if the winning institution enter more than 600 entries.
The R1000 third prize will only be paid out if the winning institution enter more than 200 entries.
Each category must have at least 360 entries in order to qualify for the prizes. If a category has less than 360 entries, it will be combined with another category.